How many of us are struggling to keep our pets in our property, without the worry that they can get lost or even injured when they leave the property? For most people, the solution is to build a fence around the property or to keep the pet in the home and not let them run around outside. However, this isn’t always practical and building a fence can be expensive.
There is one solution that will be best for all owners and for the pets. The wireless pet containment system. Here is everything that you need to know about this system to keep your pets safe and secure:
What is the wireless pet containment system?
There are many people that don’t know what the wireless pet containment system actually is. And, because they don’t know what this is, they don’t really realize how beneficial it might be for you and your pet.
This pet containment system is an invisible fence that will ensure that your pet doesn’t exit a certain area around your property. Making sure that they don’t leave the property and get into danger. There is a collar that the pet is wearing that is going to give signals and shock waves, when the pet is getting to close to the chosen area. This shock wave isn’t dangerous to the pet, but it will ensure that the pet doesn’t leave the property.
This is an effective and cheaper way of keeping your pet in your property if you don’t have a fence, or if you have a dog that is jumping the fence.
Is it going to hurt your pet?
Something that many people are wondering, is if this is going to hurt your pet. This is because it sends shock signals from the collar to the dog. It basically shocking the dog, when the dog comes near the wireless fence.
However, the frequency of the shock isn’t dangerous and won’t even hurt the pet at all. It just makes the dog aware that he is going to a danger zone and that he should not get any closer. Yes, there are some of the cheaper types of wireless pet containment systems that aren’t recommended. This is because the intensity of the shock is much higher than the other, higher quality fences. If you are choosing the right type of pet containment system, you will not hurt your dog at all, and the dog won’t go out of the property and have a risk of getting lost or run over by a car.
Benefits of this system
Now, that you know what the system is all about, you might be wondering what the benefits if this type of fence is going to be with you and your pet.
⦁ The first and main benefit of this system, is the fact that you are going to have reassurance that your pet isn’t going to leave the property and get lost in the city. Even, if you have a property that doesn’t have a fence around it.
⦁ Normal fences are not fool proof to keep your pet within the property. There are some pets that are making holes underneath the fence or that are jumping the fence, getting out of the property without any problems. The great thing about the wireless pet containment system is that you will not have this problem anymore. No matter if your pet is a jumper or a hole maker, they will not get out of the property. No matter what.
⦁ The installation of this wireless fence is super easy. You don’t need to hire anyone for installing a fence and you don’t need to dig anything to install the fence. This is a set up that you can get done in just a couple of simple steps.
⦁ It is much cheaper to purchase this system than to install a fence around your property. Those who have recently had installed a fence will know that this is something that can become extremely expensive. And, there are always some maintenance costs involved. The system is cheaper than installing a fence and there aren’t any maintenance costs involved.
⦁ You will always know that your pet is on your property. Even, if you are at the office.
Why you should purchase the best one on the market
The problem that many people are facing, is that they are purchasing the cheapest one on the market. Or, they don’t really consider purchasing the best one available. This can cause some problems and this is why some people don’t trust the wireless pet containment system. If you are taking your time and you are doing some research to find the best system, you will not have this problem. Here are a couple of things that you should consider and look at before you purchase just any system:
· What are the reviews of this product really telling you? Are the reviews that you are reading online positive or negative? It is essential to make sure that you are reading as many reviews as possible about the wireless pet containment system. This is to ensure that you know that you are buying something that is going to work, and that won’t hurt the animal.
· Is the product a lot cheaper than a similar product on the market? If you find one of these systems on the market, but it is cheaper than any of the similar products, then you should know for sure that you are not going to purchase a high quality system. And, that you might be putting your pet in danger to use something that might not work properly.
· You should also look at the place where you are considering purchasing your pet fence. If you are using an authorized pet site, then you will know that you are purchasing the best quality one for your pet. Don’t just purchase this fence at just any online store.
Facts that you should know about the pet containment systems
The more information you are going to get about the wireless pet containment systems, the better you will understand how this system works and why this is one of the best systems to use to keep your pet safe in your property. These are some other facts that you should know about the pet containment system:
· The system is waterproof. So, even when it rains or snow, it will work perfectly and the shock intensity won’t increase because of the fact that electricity and water don’t mix. The fence will be working the same as when it didn’t rain at all.
· If you are purchasing one of the better types of wireless pet containment systems, it won’t shock at first. It is giving a warning signal before it shocks the pet. Meaning that if the pet is reacting immediately and getting away from the “fence” it won’t shock the pet. This makes the pet learns to react on the sound and not on the shock.
· You can add more than one pet to the system. All, that you need to do is to purchase collars that are going to work with the system. This ensures that you are making sure that all your pets are staying within the property without walking around.
One of the main problems that most pet owners have, is to keep the pet within the property. Especially, when you don’t have a fence, or if the pet is jumping over the fence of digging a hole and going underneath the fence. The wireless pet containment system is ensuring that all your pets are staying within your property without any problems. Even, if you don’t have a fence. There are too many pets that are getting lost or kill because they leave the owner’s property, and this can be prevented to your pets, if you are using the wireless pet containment system.